The following organisations maintain websites which may be of interest to those looking for more information about cults. Their listing here does not constitute an endorsement by The Family Survival Trust, which is not responsible for the content of the websites given below:
- FECRIS (Fédération européenne des centres de recherche et d’information sur le sectarisme – English: European Federation of Centres of Research and Information on Sectarianism)
A European federation of groups assisting victims of totalitarian cults, FECRIS has participatory/consultative status with the Council of Europe
Note that this website contains a list of member and associate organisations with their own websites
- MIVILUDES (Mission interministérielle de vigilance et de lutte contre les dérives sectaires – English: Interministerial Mission for Monitoring and Combatting Cultic Deviances)
French government agency which monitors and deals with cult abuse and misdemeanours
- CIAOSN (Centre d’information et d’avis sur les organisations sectaires nuisibles – English: Centre for Information and Advice on Harmful Sectarian Organisations)
Belgian government agency which monitors and advises on cult abuse and misdemeanours
- AGS (Die Arbeitsgruppe Scientology – English: Scientology Working Group)
German government agency of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg Interior Ministry, which monitors and advises on cult abuse and misdemeanours, with a special interest in Scientology
- DialogCentre UK – Offers understanding, information and help for those caught up in abusive cults
- FAIR News – This is the website of FAIR News Publishing (formerly FAIR News Publishing Limited), which succeeded Family Action Information Resource in publishing FAIR News. This is a cult awareness publication and resource for those affected by cults, and interested journalists, politicians, professionals and members of the public.
- Cult Avoidance Society – This London-based group aims to pro-actively educate about the dangers of destructive cults, in order to reduce the risk of people becoming involved in abusive and totalitarian groups.